- How can I expand my software department with limited IT budget?
- Where do I find highly experienced software engineers?
- How can I quickly ramp up a software development project?
- Why do I have to pay my internal IT team between projects?
- How can I speed up my time to market on this product?
- How can I keep application maintenance inexpensively?
- How can I reduce my hardware, network infrastructure costs?
- Why does it so expensive to create the next version of new product?
Sirkus System understands that successful technology projects depend on clear communication between the client and the offshore vendor. Communication is especially critical for businesses wishing to benefit from outsourcing software development offshore. A strong, face-to-face client relationship helps both the client and Sirkus System create exactly the right solution.
That's why Sirkus System projects are delivered by a global team of resources, with 5-10% of the team members located at the client site and the remaining team located in an offshore software development center. Both the onsite and offshore teams collaborate on common systems linked through our global network.
An independent study which compared six possible IT resource strategies identified a mix of corporate IT staff, outsourced US managers and outsourced offshore development as the most cost effective.
Curiously, it appeared to be the least risky. Product development models which rely only on internal IT resources were judged far less effective:
Onsite Team interacts daily with the client to:
- define requirements
- review prototypes
- manage project scope changes
- ensures quality development and testing
- reduces costs