Shall be responsible for all HR related activities from Recruitment to Exit of an employee. Shall be responsibility for ALL HR and Admin related activities on a day to day basis under guidance from the top mgt. Shall be responsible for Payroll too.
1) Manage the recruitment process from need identification to employee on-boarding.
2) Managing routine HR tasks like leave management, employee benefits management, employee grievances etc.
3) Manage routine admin tasks like facilities management, liasing with external parties etc .
4. Candidates must have hands on experience in recruitment in the IT sector and should be familiar with recruitment tools like Naukri.
5. A good command of spoken and written English is essential. Experience in administration will be an advantage.
5. Preference for candidates who have worked in small / mid sized companies. Develop and execute recruiting plans. 6.
Administrative duties and record keeping. Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
7. Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 1 Year
Number of openings : 5
Software Engineer - Developer
- We are looking for a resource with 0-1 experience in building high-performing, scalable applications using Java language.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical applications.
- Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application/Android development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Analysis of requirements and resolution of requirements issues
- Tracking issues related to requirements to closure
- Design of test cases and scenarios
- Prepare test cases and scenarios to ensure that all requirements are met
- Review of test scripts prepared by the team filling of measurement forms
- Setting up test environment
- Understand how the test environment has to be set up and coordinate with all participants
- Execution of test cases
- Logging testing defects and tracking their status
- Resolve technical issues with development team
- Be involved in understanding technical issues in the product
- Process and Tools Adherence
- Should adhere to the process
- Should participate in organization training activities for process and tools training
- Very good logical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills.
- Take care of operations and manage requests from local office to ensure end users will be able to access IMS applications.
- Ready to work in Shifts
- Ready to work in different holiday calendar than INDIAN holidays and ready to work in different days of the week and weekends depending on the project requirement.
- Mandatory Skills : Good communication, aptitude, Good analytical and reasoning skills Java & SQL
- As a Senior Technical Associate, you will be responsible for developing most complex modules of the software (hands on development through all phases of development).
- You will be responsible for estimating, scoping and setting a right expectation with clients on expected delivery dates.
- You will be responsible for guiding and reviewing the code/delivery of junior members of the team.
- You will be responsible for understanding the entire architecture, high level, and low-level design of the product (most of the times by reading the code) and educate the team regarding the same.
- Eligibility : BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT/EC), MCA - (2016-17)
- Package 3.60LPA
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role : IT Software-EngineerEmployment Type : Full Time
Experience : 0 Year
Number of openings : 10