Sirkus System has a department specializing in software system design for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, x86 based processors and System-on-Chips (SoC), as well as in developing software/firmware for microprocessors, digital signal processors (DSP) and micro controllers. Our experience in embedded solutions enables us to provide high quality services of developing software and hardware for embedded systems.
On-demand software development, including system components development (Drivers, protocols and stacks, utilities) and OS installation, porting your applications on target platform, software localization;
Software and hardware integration that implies delivering turnkey projects with development of missing components, software for testing, verification and benchmarking; Installation of system software, operating systems at the customer's option, development and debugging tools, build environments;
Embedded software development services:
- Device Driver and system development;
- Linux porting on a target platform and Linux BSP development;
- Custom Linux distributions for a target platform;
- Real-time software development;
- Protocols implementation;
- Target board bring-up and bootloaders;
Some of the embedded projects Sirkus System TLabs development team have worked on include:
- Linux distributives for microprocessors Intel PXA2xx and Analog Devices BF53x
- Linux distributives for computers with format PC-104/PC-104+
- Device Drivers (LCD, USB, CompactFlash, Ethernet, UART)
- Graphic interfaces for mobile control devices.
- Graphic interfaces for PoS-terminals.
- Network applications
- Multimedia applications
- Web-based applications to control devices remotely.
- Real-time applications for RTLinux, RTAI, eCos
- Develop proprietary protocols (MODBUS, MODBUS PLUS, PROFIBUS, TCP/IP) and interfaces (USB, CAN, I2C, SPI, Ethernet)