New Technologies are enabling innovative wireless products and services. But incorporating new technologies into existing wireless ventures is no small task.
To help you develop new applications and make full use of the new wireless technologies you need a partner with mobile experience and skills.
We specialize in Mobile development with experience in all the major operating systems from Palm to Symbian. Our developers are experts with years of experience in J2ME, BREW, Windows Mobile and Bluetooth and all the major wireless technologies.
If you would like to get a free consultation on your next wireless project call us at 800-782-1746. Or send us an email.
Sirkus System worked on the following Solutions for iPhone, Android, PocketPC, Palm and Java enabled phones:
- Game development for the entertainment industry
- Development for social networking companies
- Programs for e-learning/quize/education providers
- Application for remote control and data access/entry (medical, maintenance technicains applications)
- Rich UI with efficient sorting and navigation.
- Wireless applications for Palm devices with Bluetooth connection.
- Integration with embedded devices for data exchange.
- Connections to embedded devices through standard protocols like RS-232.
- Implementation of SQL Server CE by using in-house developed libraries.
- Applications that uses GPRS to connect to Mail, Web and FTP servers.
- GIS implementation using Bluetooth based GPS receivers.
- RS-232 communication with Embedded Devices.
- Geographical Maps using third-party controls.
Implementation of solutions based on disconnected environment using J2ME:
- UI controls programming with secure connection using encryption.
- Implementation with different server side technologies including J2ME, ASP.NET.
Wireless Java Programming & Technologies
Sirkus System implements solutions for integrating wireless devices in enterprise applications, including applications for Palm, PocketPC and Symbian OS. Our experience helps our customers to select the best technologies for handheld devices that can be used as clients for enterprise applications-providing detailed handheld device features, middleware and content formats.
Sirkus System develops client applications using the Wireless Markup Language (WML), J2ME's Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP), VoiceXML, Java Card, and Bluetooth. Sirkus System extensively implements web services (SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL) as technologies for extending and integrating applications, and XML processing as a data source to connect MIDP applications to the enterprise infrastructure.
Benefits going mobile
- Provides mobile employees with remote access to work order details, such as work order location, contact information, symptom diagnostics, required completion date, asset history, salient PM schedules, relevant warranties/service contracts, and special instructions;
- Enables mobile personnel to update work order status in real-time, facilitating excellent communication;
- Provides instant wireless alerts for technicians, including emergencies, new work orders, upcoming appointments, and changed appointments
- Remote access to the corporate KnowledgeBase at the job location, providing valuable customer-defined repair tasks, manufacturer e-manuals and industry best practices;
- Enables instantaneous time-card recording for time worked in the field;
- Permits mobile engineers to record parts used to complete a work order at the job site.
Sirkus System can help to quickly redesign and extend applications to the wireless world for companies with existing enterprise.
Mobile App Development Tools
- Objective-C (obj-C), Xcode
- Android Studio